At Adams Health Center, we take a comprehensive approach to wellness and healing. Along with providing Top Rated Local® chiropractic care and massage therapy, we teach our patients exercises and stretches that they can do at home to compliment the alternative therapies they receive at our wellness center. Afterall, whole-body health begins with the patient.
By implementing corrective exercises and stretching techniques into our treatment plans, this directly involves the patient in their care, fostering an effective method for managing pain, correcting misalignments, encouraging the body’s natural ability to heal, and improving overall health and wellness. What’s more, performing the exercises we provide our patients allows you to improve the effectiveness of your chiropractic care and therapeutic massage, which promotes quicker, more effective healing with longer lasting results. Here at Adams Health Center, we integrate gentle chiropractic treatments, massage therapy, exercise, stretching, and lifestyle advice to inspire and empower you to achieve pain relief and transcendent health.
Benefits of Corrective Exercise
Getting regular exercise is valuable for improving and maintaining your overall health, but it also has many benefits that can enhance your wellness care and help you heal from injuries. Plus, exercise can prevent the risk of injuries in the future. Here are some of the many benefits of corrective exercises:
- Alleviates and manages pain
- Effectively reduces stress and anxiety
- Strengthens muscles, bones, and joints
- Encourages proper nerve function
- Improves weight management
- Decreases the risk of further injury to an affected area of the body
- Stimulates circulation
- Encourages the body’s natural healing mechanisms
- Boosts hormone production to assist with pain relief and healing
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Fosters efficiency and performance in athletes
- Allows the body to rehabilitate from an injury
- Fights muscle weakness
- Improves balance in the body
- Improves posture
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Enhances quality of life and foster healthy habits and lifestyle choices
- And so much more!
Benefits of Stretching
Stretching is essential for warming up the muscles, especially prior to physical activity. Here are some of the benefits of stretching:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Relieves pressure from the spine
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Prevents injury
- Prevents muscle soreness and spasms
- Decreases muscle tension
- Improves posture
- Encourages proper circulation
- Improves athletic performance
- And more!
Learn More About Corrective Exercises
There are so many health benefits to incorporating exercise and stretching into your wellness care and injury recovery treatments. Exercise is essential for injury recovery and for achieving optimal health, as it can significantly improve a person’s quality of life, while inspiring and empowering them to make mindful choices everyday. If you would like to learn more about corrective exercises and stretching at Adams Health Center, give our wellness team a call today. We would be more than happy to discuss this aspect of our treatment plans with you. If you want to learn more about our chiropractic care, massage therapy, and lifestyle advice, please follow this link. You can request an appointment for chiropractic and massage therapy by filling out our online request form or by calling us today.