At Adams Health Center, we believe in a comprehensive approach to holistic healing and wellness. Along with providing our patients in Plano, Texas, with Top Rated Local® chiropractic care, we offer therapies that compliment one another, giving our patients effective healing and wellness options under one roof. Each massage therapy treatment is designed to address the client’s specific needs and health goals to help them achieve optimal health and wellness. Our licensed massage therapist specializes in deep tissue massage and sports massage to reduce the risk of injury and improve performance. Along with a sports-medicine focus, our massage therapist is experienced in treating injuries to the neck, back, and extremities caused by auto collisions, occupational injuries, and lifestyle choices. Our highly-skilled and compassionate massage therapist, Leisa Pimm, LMT, would be happy to help you heal, restore, rejuvenate, and relax with therapeutic massage therapy.
Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
Massage therapy and therapeutic body work integrate the mind, body, and soul, offering a wealth of benefits.
Physical benefits of massage
- Manages pain in the neck, back, and extremities.
- Improves flexibility and range of motion.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Encourages circulation to restore proper flow of fluids in the body.
- Relieves tension headaches and migraines.
- Effectively relieves pain and discomfort.
- Alleviates muscle tension and stiffness.
- Reduces muscles spasms.
- Assists in injury recovery and prevents risk of injury.
- Enhances exercise and athletic performance.
- Relieves chronic and acute pain in the neck and lower back.
- Effective whiplash treatment.
- Reduces pain associated with arthritis.
- Alleviates postoperative pain.
Here are the mental benefits of therapeutic massage
- Encourages relaxation.
- Effectively relieves and manages stress.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Improves sleep patterns.
- Improves energy and mood.
- Improves balance in the body.
- Enhances focus.
- Conditions We Treat
Massage therapy can safely and effectively address a number of pain conditions, injuries, and health conditions. Here are some of the conditions we treat:
- Migraines and headaches
- Sports injuries
- Auto injuries resulting in neck, back, and extremity pain
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle strains
- Upper back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Lower back pain
- Chronic injuries and pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Nerve pain
- Muscle tightness and stiffness
- Hip pain
- Sciatica (leg pain)
- Knee pain
- And more
We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (972) 596-1611. We're always happy to hear from you