When you feel off balance or in pain, you want to address the problem quickly so you can get back to doing the things you love. At Adams Health Center in Plano, Texas, we are dedicated to improving and maintaining healthy function of the spine and musculoskeletal system by correcting misalignments in the spine using gentle chiropractic care. We offer natural, comfortable, and gentle spinal correction methods that encourage better communication between the central nervous system and the rest of the body, which can improve overall function and overall wellness. If you are searching for pain relief from an auto accident or injury, suffer from chronic pain, or simply want to optimize your overall wellbeing, chiropractic care is an effective treatment. Our compassionate and experienced chiropractors would be happy to help you along your path to healing and whole-body health.
What is chiropractic care?
Unlike conventional methods of healing, chiropractic care focuses on improving the health and function of the spine and other joints in relation to the nervous system, to improve and maintain whole-body wellness. Chiropractic care focuses on diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal and neuromuscular disorders that can affect your health and wellbeing. Chiropractic adjustments involve hands-on spinal manipulation to realign the spine and remove blockages to signals between the nerves, the brain, and different areas in the body, encouraging the body’s natural healing mechanisms. While other pain management treatments may focus on providing temporary relief, chiropractic care addresses the root cause of pain and discomfort to stimulate healing and provide effective pain relief. Visit our Meet the Team page to learn more about our chiropractors, Dr. Homer Adams and Dr. Homer Adams II.
What Are the Benefits of Chiropractic Care?
Along with providing pain relief, chiropractic treatments have many benefits. Here are some of the advantages of receiving routine chiropractic care:
- Effective treatment for managing pain.
- Holistic treatment that improves overall health and wellness.
- Provides a natural pain relief alternative to prescription pain medication and invasive surgery.
- Improves nerve function and nerve communication in the body.
- Improves spinal posture.
- Encourages proper movement and function of the body.
- Effective pain relief and wellness care for people of all ages.
- Encourages healing and recovery from injuries.
Common Conditions We Treat In Plano
Chiropractic care is an effective solution for managing pain, healing from an injury, treating acute and chronic pain, and effectively treating a number of health conditions. Here are some of the conditions we treat:
- Neck and back pain
- Injuries (personal injuries, auto-related injuries, work injuries, sports injuries, etc.)
- Chronic neck or back pain
- Acute or chronic lower back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Upper and lower extremity pain, numbness, weakness
- Herniated disc
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- And more